Archive for February, 2008
For some reason, my Suse 10.3 auto-login when I boot it up. I suspect that when I installed it, I wasn’t paying attention and auto-login is the default option. After playing around with different options I finally figured it out.
- Run Yast (or in this case Yast2).
- You will be prompted to enter the root password. Enter the password.
- Go to Security and User.
- Click on the User Management.
- Click on Expert Option and select Login Settings.
- Uncheck the auto login and press OK.
- Press Finish.
This should make auto-login go away.